Oral Appliances Therapy (OAT) is a powerful oral-systemic asset.
Dental Professionals join us to discover how to:
- Turn your dental chair into a source of wellness solutions
- Grow a new practice within your current patient base
- Enjoy becoming a Oral-Systemic orthopedist
The webinar discusses OAT’s effect on these common problems:
- Teeth Grinding and Jaw Clenching
- Pain in Head-Neck-Shoulders-Back
- Sleep Apnea, Snoring, Fatigue
- Periodontal Inflammation & Caries
- Heart Disease, Overweight, Depression
Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 5:30 PM PST / 8:30 PM EST
1. Please join my meeting, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:30 PM PST / 8:30 PM EST.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) – a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (630) 869-1015
Access Code: 382-341-705
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 382-341-705
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.
This webinar is a preview of the hands-on Oral Appliance Seminar being held in Falls Church, VA on March 1-2, 2013. For more information, contact Dr. Felix Liao.